Forty-Five Years of Professional Legal Service
At the law firm of Starkey, Kelly, Kenneally, Cunningham and Turnbach, we have the legal team and the resources to represent a wide range of clients and needs in Ocean and Monmouth County, New Jersey. Whether you have suffered a significant personal injury in an automobile accident, need a reliable matrimonial law attorney, or are facing state or federal criminal charges, we are here to discuss your legal needs.
As one of the larger firms in the area, we have resources to represent clients in cases of all sizes and complexities. We have been a part of the community for nearly half a century, and we have helped clients in matters as diverse as appearing for trial in Municipal Court to representing our clients on appeal before the New Jersey Supreme Court.
The Qualities You Want in an Attorney
You take your legal matters seriously, and we do too.
When you are facing a situation that requires the assistance of an experienced lawyer, you want to hire someone who will be focused on seeking a positive solution while providing quality representation and client service. Our attorneys have the experience to be effective litigators, but also the attitude to provide quality service.
- We have been working with clients in Ocean and Monmouth counties and throughout the State of New Jersey since 1963, and have become one of the largest law firms in the area, with the resources to handle your case.
- Our firm is AV-rated* under Martindale-Hubbell's peer review rating system.
- Not only do we have New Jersey Supreme Court-certified civil attorneys and a New Jersey Supreme Court-certified criminal attorney, but our attorneys were among the first to receive the honor.
- We handle a wide range of cases to meet the complete needs of our clients, and work to build a long-term relationship with our clients.
- We offer free initial consultations, contingency fees for personal injury cases and in-jail visits for criminal defense clients.
Call 732.451.3704 to Schedule an Appointment
Take advantage of our free initial consultation and schedule an appointment with one of our attorneys to discuss your needs and how the office of Starkey, Kelly, Kenneally, Cunningham and Turnbach can help you. Contact us today.
*CV, BV and AV are registered certification marks of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies.
Martindale-Hubbell is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the confidential opinions of members of the Bar and the Judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell Ratings fall into two categories - legal ability and general ethical standards.
* William Kelly belongs to the Million Dollar Advocates Forum and the National Board of Trial Advocacy. William Kelly and Daniel Hurley are Certified Civil Trial Attorneys and William Cunningham is a Certified Criminal Trial Attorney.