A Comprehensive General Practice Law Office
At Starkey, Kelly, Kenneally, Cunningham and Turnbach, we serve the New Jersey areas of Ocean and Monmouth counties with a wide range of legal services aimed at meeting the needs of our clients and developing long-term working relationships. Operating in the area since 1963, we make excellence in practice our focus and an emphasis on client service our goal.
The Legal Services to Meet Your Needs
Our firm is built to meet a full range of legal needs for our clients. Our areas of practice include:
- Personal Injury: Including auto accidents, slip, trip and fall injuries, premises liability, medical malpractice and mass tort litigation
- Criminal Law: Including local, state and federal crimes from serious felonies to traffic violations & DUI
- Workers' Compensation: Helping workers recover compensation from time lost due to injury or permanent disability
- Matrimonial Law: Including divorce, property division, custody, alimony, child support and prenuptial agreements
- Estate Planning Services: For assistance in drafting wills, advanced health care directives, trusts and other tools to help plan for your future
- Real Estate Law: Working with residential and commercial purchases, contracts, leases and development
- Municipal Law: Helping clients through application and administrative processes for needs such as land use, tax appeals, environmental and Tort Claims Act issues. Also representing boards and municipalities in legal challenges
- Elder Law: Assisting elderly clients in planning for their future, their legacy and their health care needs
Our attorneys also practice in environmental law, insurance cases, construction litigation and alternative dispute resolution. We have argued before the Supreme Court of New Jersey on behalf of our clients, and are qualified to represent clients even before the U.S. Supreme Court.
Contact our Brick or Tom's River offices online or by phone at 732.451.3704 to schedule a free initial consultation with one of our lawyers to discuss your legal needs.
* William Kelly belongs to the Million Dollar Advocates Forum and the National Board of Trial Advocacy. William Kelly and Daniel Hurley are Certified Civil Trial Attorneys and William Cunningham is a Certified Criminal Trial Attorney.